An interesting children's book series


Now, right upfront, I must admit these aren't the typical books kids read these days. There's nothing suggestive, profane, or 'adult' about these stories. Quite the opposite in fact. All three books in the series are faith-based, simple, and positive. There are moral lessons for both young and the young at heart. As I read the first book, Journey to the Glass Hill, I was almost wishing I had a grandkid or two I could read the story to. It's that kind of book - take your time and savor. The others are in the same vein. Will doing what is right win? Will the family be healed? So many little twists and turns as you go along.

What's most intriguing about these books is the fact that D. Marie based them on a very short Norwegian folktale. And who doesn't love a good folktale?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For fans of the Waltons

Where is the best place to spill your guts?

Choose your own adventure!