Turning dreams into reality


Dreams, reality, how do you draw the line between them to make them real?  Just jump in and do the thing you’ve always wanted?  Spend forever and a day making a plan for how to make it a reality?  Wait and hope it will come true?  There are times in our lives we can’t make things work out the way we want.  It’s just a simple fact of being an adult, being responsible, being human.  There are other times we hesitate for too long and then it becomes too late to act.  When should we say, ‘Capre diem, I’m doing this no matter what!’?  Well, I’ve been doing a lot of traveling over the past few years.  Because I want to.  Sometimes with a friend or two.  Sometimes by myself.  Now, I’m going to embark on a big trip alone.  To Spain.  I was hoping a friend would come with me but it’s not to be.  For this person, dreams and reality don’t seem compatible anymore.  It’s sad really.  The only thing holding him back is his own fears.  Fine, I’ll take lots of pictures and when I get back I’ll share all my memories.  Maybe he’ll change his mind.  I’d go again in a heartbeat.  After all, dreams should always be obtainable.  No, never be afraid to act.  Never be so scared you end up shutting people out because they want only the best for you.  Be bold.  'Go where you wanna go, do what you wanna do.'  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For fans of the Waltons

Where is the best place to spill your guts?

Choose your own adventure!